This super practical book, by bestselling author and home cook Melissa Hemsley, also shows you how to cut back on food waste in the kitchen. All of the 100+ flexitarian recipes in Eat Green celebrate vegetables as the star ingredient and. Where meat and fish are used, easy swaps are suggested so vegetarians can enjoy every recipe.
Hemsley's down-to-earth approach to joyful eating encourages us to cook healthy food from scratch while being mindful of life’s pressures and time constraints. Eat Green includes plenty of:
- Easy swaps to reinvent your leftovers
- Batch cooking advice and meals to stock up your freezer
- Quick, 30-minute midweek dinners and one-pot meals
- Make-ahead packed lunches for work or weekend trips
- Plus, family-friendly dishes and healthy spins on comfort-food favourites
From all-day breakfast ideas like Fridge-Raid Frittata to 30-minute suppers like Turmeric Noodle and Chicken Soup or Grilled Golden Fish and Sweet Sesame Spinach, to favourites for friends like Shawarma Spiced Chickpeas and Celeriac Hummus, to afternoon treats like Tahini Choc Chip Cookies—you will have plenty of family-friendly, crowd-pleasing recipes for a whole range of taste buds.