Review Publishing Co Ltd is a specialist magazine publisher and undertakes to provide you with a professional service. We undertake to publish your advertisement or paid content according to your verbal or written instructions, and if the material is received on time and according to our listed specifications, to the best of our and our contractor's (if applicable) ability and be of acceptable quality.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our terms and conditions are binding for all transactions and/or interactions with Review Publishing Co Ltd, it's publications, websites or employees. These terms and conditions apply regardless of the form of instruction; in person, verbally or through any written or electronic form. By using Review Publishing Co Ltd's services you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below:
Free Listings/Registration on Online Forums
a) Free listings and/or registration on our website/s is for the non-chargeable period listed. At the conclusion of that period, Review Publishing Co Ltd reserves the right to delete the listing. If the registrant wishes to continue to have their listing on the site then the normal charges will apply as per the media kit and ratecard for the relevant website/s.
b) At any time registrants may advise Review Publishing Co Ltd of any amendments that are required for information that is incorrect on the listing/s. There is no charge for changes and amendments to any listings where the information listed is incorrect from that submitted.
Acceptance of Advertising/Campaign Bookings
a) Submitting or authorising submission of material for publication and/or completion of any written or verbal confirmation authorises the publisher to insert advertising or provide services.
b) We will accept all advertising provided that it complies with our terms and conditions. All submissions must be for registered businesses that supply, service or educate within the relevant sector/s.
c) We reserve the right to refuse any advertising considered in any way unsuitable for publication or broadcast. This decision is made at the sole discretion of the publisher.
d) All advertising bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
e) Quoted rates are valid for 30 days from date of campaign proposal and are subject to variation thereafter.
f) An advertiser may request an amendment to their digital advertisement but is must be in writing. Review Publishing Co Ltd will action the amendment with three (3) working days of receipt.
g) Print advertisements - any changes to print advertisements must be made prior to production upload, the date of which is no later than the 25th of the month prior to publication issue date.
h) Digital Advertising can be cancelled up until 30 calendar days prior to the start of the services/campaign. After this date, clients are liable for full payment of the space, service and/or campaign booked.
i) If an advertiser cancels all or part of an advertising booking after the cancellation date or does not meet the advised deadline, we reserve the right to repeat a previously used advertisement and charge the full advertising rate.
j) All advertising quotes and pricing are commercial in confidence, hence confidential to the recipient.
k) We do not guarantee the results/outcome of any advertising unless specified in our booking form. If any metrics are agreed upon these will be measured by our systems unless otherwise specified.
a) We will apply appropriate contract rates for multiple space usage for the period of the contract.
b) We will protect rates for the period of the written and confirmed contract, however, should paper prices or postage rates increase during the contract period, we will hold the rate only for one subsequent issue for print bookings and 30 days for digital services following our rate increase advice.
c) In cases where actual advertising or booked digital space used falls below the contracted volume, the advertiser accepts that Review Publishing Co Ltd reserves the right to re-invoice completed advertising or booked services at the most appropriate ratecard rate when the client does not fulfil the committed space/campaign booked within the contract period.
a) Overdue accounts will incur a 15% non-payment penalty per month until the account is settled.
b) All prices quoted exclude GST unless otherwise stated.
c) Review Publishing Co Ltd unless otherwise agreed, provides its services on a payment in advance basis for digital bookings if no account is held with Review Publishing Co Ltd. Payment methods include Stripe, internet banking, and most major credit cards.
d) Accounts for advertisements are due and payable by 20th of the month following the invoice date. Advertisers and their advertising agents are jointly and severally responsible for payment due.
e) Listed rates on media kits are non-commission bearing unless otherwise stated. PMAA accredited Advertising Agencies: Commission of 15% if payment received by the last day of the month following invoice date; 0% if paid after the 15th of the second month following the invoice date. In the event the advertising agency does not meet these payment terms, the publisher reserves the right to approach the Advertiser direct for payment and, in any such case, the Advertising Agency will have no claim on commission whatsoever.
If payment for advertising is not made by the due date the Advertiser and Advertising Agency will be liable at market rates for all costs of recovery, commissions and collection fees.
f) Review Publishing Co Ltd reserves the right to publish a notice of unpaid debts which are outside of our trading terms in its publications and/or website/s for any non disputed overdue invoices. Review Publishing Co Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client relating to the publishing of this notice/s.
g) Any discounts offered which reduce the price per insertion to less than that listed on the ratecard are treated as prompt payment discounts and are subject to our trading terms of 20th of the month following invoice. We reserve the right to re-invoice to ratecard rates, and reverse the discount, should the account not be paid within the required period of our trading terms.
Discount Offers and/or Vouchers
For discount offers the following terms and conditions apply:
- a) The discount voucher or offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
- b) Discount is against ratecard prices as published.
- c) Discount/voucher must be used within 60 days of the date of the offer.
- d) The discount voucher can not be redeemed for cash.
- e) Agency commission does not apply.
- f) May not be used for logos in any Trade Directory, Online Catalogue or Buyer's Guide, unless specified.
- g) Any discounts offered are dependent upon the account being paid under our terms and conditions.
Conditions regarding "Limited Space Applies"
- a) Offer does not apply to special positions i.e. front cover, back cover, cover wrap, inside double-page spread.
- b) Bookings are as space allows and confirmation is required by the publisher to confirm the booking.
- c) 'Free' advertisement is of the same or lesser value.
Requirements for Copy/Material across all Platforms
a) Advertisements, logos and images are required to be received by the advised deadline and according to our published specifications.
b) If an advertisement is required to be designed and set by us, additional costs for this service may apply. This is a non-commission bearing cost. Any advertising material prepared by Review Publishing Co at no charge will not be released to the client unless a release fee is paid.
c) We reserve the right to place ‘advertisement’ above any copy/material which, in our opinion, resembles editorial copy.
d) The advertiser warrants to the publisher that all copy/material complies with all laws, statutes, regulations, codes of practice and any standards applicable to our publications or determined by any relevant regulatory agency or industry self-regulatory body and comply with any standard or requirement specified by us and notified to the advertiser from time to time is not defamatory or does not infringe copyright, trademark or other legal rights of any person, that it is not false, misleading and is true in substance and in fact, does not infringe upon the Fair Trading Act 1966 (NZ) (as amended). The advertiser acknowledges that the publisher in accepting the advertisement relies on the provision of this clause and agrees to indemnify the publisher, its employees, affiliates and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense, legal or otherwise, arising as a result of the publication (or non-publication) of any advertisement.
e) Advertising material is held at the advertiser’s risk; is not insured; will only be held unused for three months, and digital files will not be returned.
a) Review Publishing Co Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the client relating to the services provided. This includes but is not limited to failure of an advertisement to appear when instructed by the advertiser, or appearance in a form different from that instructed by the advertiser. Nor will be liable for any adverse effects of our lodgement of overdue invoices with the appropriate credit agencies or as part of our list of bad debtors.
b) The client indemnifies Review Publishing Co Ltd from and against any proceedings, demands, costs, expenses, damages, penalties, judgements and liabilities of any nature taken, made, or awarded against or incurred by Review Publishing Co Ltd arising out of or in relation to the service/s provided.
c) The client warrants and declares that nothing in the advertisement or sponsored editorial or other copy submitted by the client infringes the rights of any person or is in breach of the provisions of any statutes and its acceptance, use or publication will not give rise to any claims against or liabilities for the publisher. Review Publishing Co Ltd defines “service provided” as any service or services that have been rendered, whether they be chargeable, paid in kind or performed with no charge.
a) The publisher reserves the right to decline and booking or free registration on our website/s and may, at its discretion, cancel or reschedule any advertisement and accepts no responsibility for late or non-insertion through accident or otherwise.
b) Placement of any advertisement (except where the actual position is confirmed in writing) is at the publisher’s discretion.
c) Casual displacement, rejection or omission of an advertisement does not invalidate a space order.
d) Whilst every care is taken, the publisher will not accept any liability for loss whatsoever incurred through either the content of or the incorrect appearance of an advertisement.
e) Annual subscription includes issues as detailed in either digital or print as available.
f) Where the signing of a booking form in confirmation of the booking has not been completed, Review Publishing Co Ltd reserve the right to verbally confirm the booking with the client and follow this up with an email confirmation to the client.
Taxes and Levies
All quoted rates for advertising are exclusive of GST and any Government taxes/levies and are quoted in New Zealand dollars. Payments from offshore require payment of all bank fees and charges at the source.
Review Publishing Co Ltd 2020
Vitasoy Espress Yourself Latte Art Challenge Promotion 2021
The Vitasoy Espress Yourself Latte Art Challenge has returned for 2021. This year, the competition will give baristas nationwide the chance to win a share of the $10,000 cash prize pool – the largest cash prize of any barista competition in the country.
The Vitasoy Espress Yourself Latte Art Challenge is a fantastic opportunity for baristas nationwide to showcase their skills in front of renowned judges, and a live audience if COVID restrictions allow.
The winner will take home $5000 direct to bank accounts, with second and third place receiving $1000 and $750, respectively.
Following last year’s success and popularity of the introduction of a monthly prize of $250, this year, we will continue this competition with the addition of monthly latte art themes baristas can work towards.
Simply upload a photo of your latte art on Instagram and tag your café, @espressyourselfnz and @restaurantandcafe with the hashtag #espressyourselfnz to go in the draw. At the end of each month. Winners will be announced monthly beginning March 2021 until October 30th 2021.
All entries into the monthly competition will be automatically entered for consideration for the final competition.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Entries open: 1st March 2021
Entries close: 20th October 2021
Finalists announced: 29th October 2021
Finalists compete: 15th November in Auckland, venue to be advised.
Promotor: Review Publishing Co Ltd. Contact: Caroline Boe, email@example.com.
- Finalists, by confirming attendance at the finals, reaffirm that their submission of photographs are of actual latte art that they have produced. That images have not been filtered, adjusted or altered using any software. By submitting an entry, each finalist confirms that their photographs have not been tampered or adjusted. The finalists for the live Vitasoy Espress Yourself Latte Art Challenge will be required to attend the live judging in Auckland on 15th November 2021.
- The final will be judged by a panel of three industry professionals. Finalists will compete live in two rounds. At the Finals challenge, baristas are required to:
- Produce a single creative pattern within 10 minutes that will be photographed.
- The finalists will then free pour two identical lattes from one pitcher of dairy milk and one pitcher of plant milk.
- Finally, each barista will produce two identical designer lattes, etching or surface decoration or surface aid permitted.
- Points will be attributed to:
- Visual attributes
- Creativity and innovation
- Level of intricacy
- Identical patterns and contrast patterns
- Overall performance
- Finalists must use the plant-based and dairy milk brands provided by the Promoter. The final of the Vitasoy Espress Yourself Latte Art Challenge takes place over one day in Auckland. If for any reason either milks are not available, then an equivalent substitute may be used. No photographs/videos are permitted to be taken at the final except by the Promoter.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Prizes - All prizes will be remitted to winners within 21 days of announcement of winner/s. Payment/s will be direct to finalists’ bank accounts.1st prize
$5,000 for plant-based or dairy pour via direct deposit to the winner’s nominated bank account;2nd prize
$1,000 for plant-based or dairy pour via direct deposit to the winner’s nominated bank account;
$750 for plant-based or dairy pour via direct deposit to the winner’s nominated bank accounts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms and conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- Entrants warrant that they own the intellectual property in each entry and by entering, all entrants license and grant the Promoter and Vitasoy Australia Products Pty Ltd an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display their entry (including any portion of their entry) for any purpose, including but not limited to future promotional, marketing or publicity purposes, in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions provided it does not alter the outcome of the competition.
- Promoter: Review Publishing Co Limited, Retail 6, Heards Building, 2 Ruskin Street, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand. Telephone: +64 9 304 0142.
PITCHme Foodservice 2021
PITCHme, the exciting initiative from Review Publishing that opens lines of communication between small, large, and artisanal producers and respective buying groups is back this year for another round of innovative ideas and products.
PITCHme is a Dragon’s Den-style opportunity giving suppliers the chance to pitch their brand to a panel of buyers and influencers in food, beverage and services from cross-sector industry experts. Suppliers submit an entry for consideration to the panel, who will then make a list of finalists.
These finalists will then have the opportunity to present their product in person where the panel of industry experts, including representation from small and large distributors, high profile chefs, and buyers for groups from banner QSRs, hotels, retail and institutions, will judge the products against peers and competitors and provide feedback and advice as to how the product could be better purposed and developed.
The COVID-19 pandemic has ignited a surge of innovation as businesses pivot and look for ways to stand out from the crowd. Review Publishing is excited to see what new ideas you have for the industry moving forward.
Does your product have what it takes to become the next influence in the foodservice industry? For more information, or to request an entry pack, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entries open: 20th April 2021
Entries close: 20th August 2021
Dates for product samples to be delivered:
- Ambient and frozen products: By 20th August 2021
- Fresh and chilled products: On the 20th August 2021 (one day only)
Finalists announced: 11th September 2021
Presentation date: TBC (October 2021)
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All submissions must be in a word document with the correct number referencing your answer. Submission must be headed with your name and contact info.
- Entries are to be submitted to email@example.com.
- Product images to be supplied in 300dpi, high resolution. Product images must be on a white background, additional images may be attached to your entry.
- All entrants must supply eight samples of each product. Delivery instructions outlined in Entry Pack.
- Pricing – we recognise that pricing information is industry sensitive, and all entries are held in confidence. Only PITCHme panellists and the organising committee will be privy to the information. No information will be released to any other party.
- Entry information – if entry does not make it to the finalists level, the entry documents will be destroyed.
- Finalists – information regarding the finalists and public domain information may be used to promote the PITCHme campaign
- Entries via the 2021 Inspire+ Artisan Awards must fill out a PITCHme entry form separately from the Artisan Awards entry form.