Entertaining this festive season?! Not sure what to make? Remedy nutritionist Jacqueline Alwill from The Brown Paper Bag shares her go-to salad for the silly season to sort you right out.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 mangoes
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed
- 250g haloumi, sliced approx. 5mm thick
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups baby rocket leaves
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Remedy Peach Kombucha
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Heat a frypan on medium heat, add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Cook asparagus on the pan for 3-4 minutes, turning halfway. Once cooked, transfer to a plate, add another small amount of extra virgin olive oil, spread around the pan then add haloumi slices and cook 1-2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Whilst they are cooking whisk together ingredients for the dressing and pop the rocket leaves on a large serving platter.
- Once asparagus and haloumi are cooked arrange over the rocket, drizzle with dressing, season with sea salt and black pepper and serve.