Come together for good with Breast Cancer Foundation NZ and show your customers you care by supporting Pink Ribbon Breakfast. Many restaurants organise one-off events, often with suppliers donating food and beverages, and staff donating their time, maximising the funds raised for the cause. Others donate a percentage of takings across the board, or on selected menu items.
There are two easy ways to get involved:
Make a month of it:
- Donate a percentage of every coffee or beverage sold
- Nominate an existing dish or add a special item to the menu
- Engage with your customers throughout May
Go all out with a one-off event:
- Choose the perfect day for you
- Boost publicity with a one-off event
- Build a rapport with your customers by holding a special Mother’s Day event
As a registered host, you’ll receive;
- A listing on the Pink Ribbon Breakfast website as an official participating outlet.
- A free Pink Ribbon Breakfast Host pack (excludes apron) to help promote your café’s involvement including:
- Pink Ribbon Breakfast decorative bunting
- BCFNZ pink balloons
- BCFNZ pink ribbons for your staff to wear
- Host Instructions and deposit detail
- National TV, radio and online advertising support starting in April to help drive your fundraising.
- Plus loads of Pink Ribbon Breakfast promotional ideas for your cafe.
The NZ Breast Cancer Foundation encourages hosts to get creative and find a way to help that works for them. For more information visit pinkribbonbreakfast.co.nz/cafesandrestaurants.