An A - Z of ideas for training
Presented by Margaret Main, Turning Tables
10 Jul 2018 10:00 AM
45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden, Auckland
Join the Restaurant Association for this popular two-hour workshop which is suitable for those who train hospitality and retail staff. Margaret Main will focus on the benefits and impact of training and help identify specific training needs.
Topics covered include:
- The value and benefits of training
- Identifying training needs
- Key factors that contribute to successful on-the-job training
- What makes a great trainer
- Different learning styles
- Testing learning – how do we know that the training has “sunk in”
- Measuring the impact of training
Marg has been involved with the hospitality industry since leaving school at the end of sixth form to attend the then hospitality school at CIT in Trentham. She is very passionate about using her varied experiences within the industry to inspire, interest and educate a wide variety of staff and managers from hospitality businesses across NZ through her business, Turning Tables, while still working the occasional shift on the floor doing what she loves – “going the extra mile for customers” and talking about wine, food and fun!!!
*Join the session by livestreaming wherever it’s convenient. Click here for instructions on how to join a webinar virtually.