The Christchurch hospitality industry have until Sunday to nominate their peers in the 2018 Christchurch Hospitality Awards. The Restaurant Association of New Zealand and lead partner Trents Wholesale are again proud to present the peer-voted hospitality awards for 2018.
Known for its creative culture and outstanding food and beverage offerings, Christchurch is a unique city with an energetic personality. In recognition of the diverse hospitality scene, the awards honour those that are outstanding in the business of hospitality.
The Restaurant Association has partnered with Eat New Zealand, a collective of New Zealand’s chefs, producers, media, tourism and event operators, who are all dedicated to promoting New Zealand’s best food, beverage, and culinary destinations to the world.
Nominations close this Sunday, 29 July at 5.00pm. Finalists will then be announced across 18 categories, and final voting will begin on Wednesday, 1 August. Winners will be revealed at the awards evening on Monday, 27 August at the Isaac Theatre Royal.
The Christchurch general public are also able to vote for their favourite establishment in the First Table People’s Choice Award category from 1 August.
Tickets to the event are on sale now, to purchase or for more information regarding the awards please visit https://hospitalityawards.co.nz/christchurch.
2018 Christchurch Hospitality Awards Categories
- Southern Hospitality Emerging Chef of the Year
- ARA Emerging Hospo Professional of the Year
- Eaton Drink Co Pop Up Establishment of the Year
- iMonitor New Establishment of the Year
- Meadow Fresh Outstanding Barista of the Year
- Jameson Outstanding Bartender of the Year
- Menumate Outstanding Front of House Team
- GrabOne Outstanding Manager of the Year
- Burns & Ferrall Outstanding Chef of the Year
- OneMusic Outstanding Ambience & Design of the Year
- Hellers Outstanding Café of the Year
- Federal Merchants Outstanding Bar of the Year
- Crombie Lockwood Outstanding Central City Establishment of the Year
- EFTPOS Outstanding Regional Establishment of the Year
- Harrows Outstanding Restaurant of the Year
- McCarthy Sales Rep of the Year
- NZI Supplier of the Year
- The Recruitment Network Caterer of the Year
- First Table Peoples Choice
- Isaac Theatre Royal Hospo Hero of the Year