Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd., the organiser of 231 exhibitions a year, is set to host the 4th ‘JAPAN’S FOOD’ EXPORT FAIR -VIRTUAL- from Wednesday, October 14, 2020.
The show is for the purpose of exporting Japanese food, co-organised by the Japan External Trade Organisation (JETRO) and supported by the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries, many overseas buyers visit the show to purchase Japanese food every year.
This year, Show Management has decided to hold the exhibition as a completely virtual experience, considering that travelling restrictions are still widely in place due to COVID-19. This marks the organiser’s first try at a virtual expo with Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd. viewing it as a good opportunity to create a new platform for future exhibitions.
Virtual booths are now open to the public!
Make business meetings smoother: virtual booths have already opened to the public at the virtual exhibition hall. Visitors can use the following functions until the day before the session to start creating a business negotiation schedule for the day.
What visitors can do at the virtual exhibition before the show:
- Make an appointment with the exhibitor on the day of the exhibition
- Search for exhibitors and products
- Download exhibited product catalogues
It is strongly recommended that you make an early reservation for business negotiations to ensure that you have business meetings with the exhibitors you are interested in.
Make the most of the 3-day session by utilising the virtual booths, Register to access the Virtual Exhibition for Free here.
＊Pre-registration is required in order to access the virtual exhibition platform.
What you can do during the show period:
Virtual booths of all exhibitors are open to the public during the exhibition period. Visitors can access the virtual booths of exhibitors and request voice/video/chat conversations to carry out business meetings.
Through 4th ‘JAPAN’S FOOD’ EXPORT FAIR –VIRTUAL, you can
- Purchase and explore the latest of Japan’s foods and beverages
- Conduct face-to-face online business meetings with exhibitions
- Virtually visit some exhibitors’ factories or watch manufacturing process (partially applicable)
Show Management has updated the exhibits of unique and sensational Japanese foods and drinks. Take a look and plan your sourcing list for the 2020 show.
- Gluten-Free Syoyu Ramen [TOA FOOD INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.]
Gluten-free soy sauce flavoured ramen without wheat.
- Shine Muscat [MOROFUJI TRADING CO., LTD.]
Elegant sweet Shine Muscat and large grains.
- Wagyu Beef [ULTIMATE CO., LTD.]
High-Quality Japanese Wagyu Beef!
- Vegetable croquette [AJINOCHINUYA CO., LTD.]
Using various vegetables with a slightly sweet finish.
- OOKURA [SAKE-SHOW YAMADA INC.]
Sake pursuing a method used more than 600 years ago.
- Roasted Seaweed for SUSHI [ASAKURA NORITEN]
Using crispy and melty ingredients …and more!