This years Lewisham Awards nominations are open. Celebrating excellence within the Auckland hospitality sector for the past 14 years, the awards provide an opportunity for establishments and professionals to be recognised for being top in their field. This year there are 17 different categories with the addition of an "Outstanding Street Food" award which highlights the evolving and adaptable face of the hospitality and dining cultures within New Zealand.
The awards ceremony and infamous afterparty are set to be yet another night to remember, with this year's theme being One Night in Vegas, featuring live music, DJ's, street food and over five hundred industry professionals celebrating the best of Auckland hospitality.
The Langham Hotel's Great Room will play host to this year's awards as well as the after party on Sunday 5th June.
This year's categories are:
- Crombie Lockwood Outstanding Waiter
- General Digital Outstanding Maitre'd
- Angostura Outstanding Bartender
- Restaurant Association Outstanding Sales Representative
- Spark Outstanding Supplier
- EuroVintage Outstanding Wine List
- Negociants Outstanding Wine Service Professional
- ResDiary Outstanding Local
- Fine Food NZ Outstanding Caterer
- Bidvest Outstanding Street Food
- Beam Suntory Outstanding Bar
- L'affare Outstanding Coffee Establishment / Barista
- Menumate Outstanding New Venue
- OneMusic Outstanding Establishment
- Aotearoa Fisheries Emerging Talent
- Gilmours Outstanding Chef
- Pernod Ricard Outstanding Restaurateur
- Moet Hennessy Outstanding Hospitality Personality
Details on the event, voting and a link to tickets can be found at www.lewishamawards.co.nz