Do you want to become part of the Hospitality Championships team for 2019? NZChefs is seeking expressions of interest for the role of Salon Director for the 2019 Hospitality Championships, and applications close in two days.
The ideal candidate should have the following attributes:
- Proven track record at running major multi-faceted events in the cookery and or service industry field.
- High level of understanding of the requirements of judging and supervising the culinary arts and restaurant service competitions (unit standard 21855 is required and 21856 is desired).
- Extensive knowledge of and a working network within the hospitality and tourism sector
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work to deliver the best outcome for the key stakeholders, being chiefly NZChefs, sponsors and competitors.
- Ability to engage, instruct and deliver the planning and building of the event with the required personnel and contractors to ensure a seamless and professional delivery.
- Able to demonstrate lateral thinking, be attention to detail focused, able to problem solve and provide remedies and solutions fit for purpose to ensure the safe and effective running of the show
- The role would commence in late January, with the successful person required to attend meetings in Auckland regularly to assist with the implementation of the show planning, meet with sponsors and maintain a good working relationship with the Event
Expressions of interest need to be addressed to the executive officer by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by January 25.