Showcasing the latest trends ranging from natural and organic to plant-based foods, food ingredients and everything else in-between, there is no better channel than FHA Match: Fine Food, held virtually from 27 – 28 October 2021, for expanding your sourcing horizon and getting connected with some of the world’s top suppliers.
Attendees can plan and personalise their event schedule, send and receive meetings requests, engage in 1:1 video live chats with potential new suppliers, or catch up with partners and peers, delivering meaningful opportunities that last long after the event.
With 6 country pavilions from Japan, Peru, Singapore, Sri Lanka, South Africa and Taiwan and 80+ confirmed exhibitors, seize the opportunity to discover the latest innovations in the fine food sector. Some of the exhibitors include:
Aceites Puerto la Fuente
- British Corner Shop
- Bunge Asia
- Casas de Hualdo
- E-Silk Route Ventures
- Great Hearts of Africa
- Guan Yu Machinery Factory
- Houzou Medical MD
- Linaco Manufacturing (M)
- Morinaga Nutritional Foods (Asia Pacific)
- Pastisseries Gourmandes
- PT. Manohara Asri
- Tai Hua Food Industries
- Twixt Japan
- Whole Ingredients
You can expect 39 experts, four sessions with Live Q&A, 15 On-demand Sessions with 11+ hours of insightful content over 2 immersive days.
The content sessions, organised alongside the sourcing and networking activities, will gather 39 business and industry think-tanks bringing over 11 hours of updates on current trends, challenges, and strategies that can help business flourish in Asia’s burgeoning fine food industry.
Some of industry’s biggest names including GlobalData, Innova MarketInsights, Koppert Cress B.V. and Singapore Chefs Association (SCA), and more will be presenting on topics such as Market Opportunities & Consumer Trends Asia Pacific, Innovation &Technology and Product Discovery & Specialty Foods.
- Fine Food Opportunities: Sustainable Innovation for Brand & Product Riding the E- Commerce Wave - Drinks Growth in Asia Pacific: Identifying Country and Demographic Opportunities with Flavours, Tastes and Health Preferences – Irene Kersbergen, Insight & Innovation Manager APAC, Innova Market Insights
- Fine Food Forward: A Chefs’ Discussion on Guest Experience, Professional Skill, Future of Dining and Resilience – Chef Eric Neo, Executive Chef, President Singapore Chef Association (SCA), KK Kong, Executive Chef, VP Singapore Chef Association (SCA) & National Team Manager 2022, Koh Hanjie, Head Chef & National Team Captain 2022, Ong Jing Qin, Chef, President Jr Chef Club, Gary Lim, Temasek Poly Instructor, President, Pastry Alliance
- Gastronomy Origins: Microgreens Travel Stories ft. Marcel Thiele What Makes a Great Coffee Distributor?! – Marcel Thiele, Spicehunter and Culinary Business Development Manager & High End Gastronomy Expert at Koppert Cress B.V.
- Tracking Fine & Specialty Food Tastes in Asia – Impacting Growth and Rebound for 2022 – Tim Hill, Key Accounts Director, GlobalData
Registration for FHA Match: Fine Food is free. For more information, click here.