Saint Clair Family Estate, proud to be a family-owned Marlborough winery is excited to be on the receiving end of a tremendous line up of Gold medals at the Marlborough Wine Show.
The local Marlborough Wine show is certainly prestigious and highly acclaimed in the New Zealand wine show circuit. It is sponsored by Quay Connect and run by Wine Marlborough to promote sub regionality and diversity of wines grown in New Zealand’s largest wine region.
Traditionally known for its outstanding Sauvignon Blanc wines, it comes as no surprise to see some Sauvignon Blanc gold medal winners from Saint Clair, however, five of the seven golds received came from other varieties with Pinot Noir being dominant.
The following wines received highly regarded Gold Medal status:
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Origin Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Wairau Reserve Sauvignon Blanc 2020
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Godfrey’s Creek Reserve Pinot Gris 2018
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Pioneer Block 5 Bull Block Grüner Veltliner 2020
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair James Sinclair Pinot Noir 2019
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Pioneer Block 5 Bull Block Pinot Noir 2019
- Gold Medal - Saint Clair Pioneer Block 22 Barn Block Pinot Noir 2019
“The thrill of receiving any gold medal never gets dull and is certainly not something taken for granted,” commented Managing Director Neal Ibbotson.
“A list this long of gold medals across our range of wines and at various price points is an outstanding achievement. The entire team are excited that their hard work and impeccable attention to detail is recognized with this gold medal success.”
Consistency in quality in all facets of the business and throughout the entire team has led Saint Clair Family Estate to be recognised as one of New Zealand’s most successful global wine brands. Gold medal-winning such as this clearly is another example of their consistent quality record.