Presented by CDL, Insight Consulting
Conflict Management is about dealing with difficult and often emotional situations in a more rational, calm and professional manner. A workplace conflict that is well managed can result in significant benefits for both the people and the business. This course is designed for people who would benefit from enhancing their personal skills to more effectively deal with situations involving conflict.
On completion of this course people will know how to…
- Recognise when conflict is likely to occur
- Identify the differences in how conflict manifests itself
- Know how to prevent conflict from escalating
- Assess the best approach to use when managing conflict
- Use win-win negotiating techniques to resolve conflict
- Apply relevant non-verbal communication strategies
Lunch is not provided, however if you would like to order lunch and have it delivered to the training room, you are welcome, we recommend Eat my Lunch. We are also very close to Mt Eden village and café’s on Normanby Road.
As tickets to this course are strictly limited, book in quick to avoid disappointment.
May 1 2018
8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
Non Members: $575