ATTRACTING THE BEST TALENT
Presented by Kent Rowe, Pure Purpose Hospitality
Recruiting great people for your establishment can be a challenging task, whether you run a small café or a chain of restaurants. This workshop will you give you essential tools to help build confidence in the recruitment and selection process.
Topics covered include:
- Identifying your employment brand and ‘culture fit’
• Creating a relevant job description and advert
• How to conduct an effective interview
• Efficient screening of applicants
• Reference and qualification checks
• How to successfully perform job trials
This workshop will enable you to enliven your recruitment and selection procedures, and in turn help you find the best fit for your role. If you are responsible for making recruitment decisions in your restaurant, then this two hour workshop is ideal.
Kent Rowe comes with a vast background in HR, team leadership and business management.
Over the last 20 years Kent has successfully operated bars, nightclubs and cafes, with the last 12 years performing in multi-site management.
April 3, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
45 Normanby Road, Mt Eden
Non Members: $86.25