Speedos Café in Bondi Beach has been named as the world’s most ‘Instagrammable’ café. With over 44,000 followers on Instagram and a colourful array of food offerings to match, Speedos Café took out the top spot over EL&N in London, and Alfred Coffee, in Los Angeles. Travel magazine, Big Seven Travel judged cafés all around the world to land on Speedos as the best for the ‘Gram.
While the menu at Speedos includes several breakfast and brunch staples, how their food is presented speaks for itself. Each dish is filled with colour, in addition to Speedos iconic location playing no small part in its victory, as well.
The top ten list is below.
- Speedos – Sydney, Australia.
- EL&N – London, England.
- Alfred Coffee – Los Angeles, U.S.A.
- Note Coffee – Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Mad Pops – Bali, Indonesia.
- Pietro Nolita – New York, U.S.A.
- Tania’s Teahouse – Dubai, U.A.E.
- FIKA – Toronto, Canada.
- Kafe Utu – Singapore, Singapore
- Blue Whale Café – Bangkok, Thailand.