Coffex Coffee is actively seeking an experienced person to take on the role of Delivery Driver/Store Person at their office located in Auckland.
If versatility is one of your strengths, and you thrive on a variety of responsibilities, then this position is for you.
Working as part of a small team your primary duties include –
– Picking and packing orders (average ctn weight 10 – 20kgs)
– Delivery to customers
– Warehouse maintenance
– Receiving/despatching stock
– Maintaining a high level of housekeeping and cleanliness
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and attributes:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
– A current driver’s license
– A current Forklift Operators Certificate
– Positive attitude
– Team focused
– A strong work ethic with attention to detail
– Computer literate
With the potential to expand this role into customer sales, this would suit a confident person with good communication skills.
Previous experience in the coffee industry is advantageous.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Please forward your resume to
or mail to
Unit 5 517 Mt Wellington Hwy
Mt Wellington Auckland 1060