Park Road Post Cafe is on the hunt for a Head Chef with experience in serving an international client base with an equal appreciation for modern, innovative food as well as the tried and true basics. They are a tight-knit team that provides weekday breakfast and lunch service alongside occasional weekend and evening functions.
To be the successful candidate you will have:
• A flair for food and quality presentation
• An innovative style and passion for creating tasty specials with an eye on seasonal variations
• An organised and systematic approach to kitchen management
• Experience leading and training a team
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management skills
• The ability to multi-task and cope under pressure
• Flexibility – some evening and weekend functions will come up
• All relevant food hygiene and chef qualiﬁcations to Food Control Plan requirements
• NZ Residency or a valid work visa
Hourly rate is $27-$29 , 6-month contract, Park Road discounts at many stores and cinemas, the occasional free movie at our state of the art in house cinema, chefs whites provided & laundered.
Why Park Road Post Café?
There is a great opportunity for the successful applicant to make their mark with a fantastic working environment, well-appointed kitchen and very workable hours. Based in Miramar, you will be at the centre of the creative heart of Wellington.
If you are an enthusiastic, creative team leader ready to motivate and inspire your culinary crew they would love to hear from you.
Send your CV to email@example.com