The Hawke’s Bay Hospitality Awards return for the tenth year to recognise excellence in all areas of hospitality. It is the second year the awards have been presented in Hawke’s Bay by the Restaurant Association of New Zealand.
“We are very excited to again bring these awards to Hawke’s Bay,” said Marisa Bidois, CEO of the Restaurant Association. “The benefits of a peer recognition awards platform, that values dedication and excellence not only draws our industry closer but also raises aspirations and performance in the region.”
The nomination process opens on Tuesday 13th June where the Hawkes Bay hospitality community get to nominate who they believe are the best in 13 different categories. When nominations close the top four become the finalists in each category and the second round of voting begins on Tuesday 11th July.
The categories and the sponsors for the 2017 Hawke’s Bay Hospitality Awards include:
- Bidfood Outstanding Café
- Steinlager Pure Outstanding Bar
- Restaurant Association of NZ Outstanding Ethnic Restaurant
- Outstanding Winery Restaurant
- Outstanding Wine & Beverage List
- Outstanding Cellar Door
- EIT Outstanding Front of House Team
- Sacred Hill Outstanding Chef
- Your Solutions Outstanding Coffee Establishment
- Simply Squeezed Outstanding Local
- OneMusic Outstanding Restaurant
- Clearview Estate Best Ambience/Style
- Outstanding Supplier / Sales Rep
Votes can be cast at www.hawkesbayhospoawards.co.nz. Finalists will be announced on Monday 10th July with the winners being unveiled at an awards ceremony on Monday 14th August followed by an industry celebration.