UNILEVER | There’s surf and turf, then there’s plucky and prawn. Got the same idea so should be a hit!
Bottom of Form
- 250g Chicken breast fillets x 10
- Corn flour 200 g
- Eggs x 3
- Polenta 800 g
- Prawns, peeled, de-veined, tails on x 30
Capers and Creamy Garlic Gravy
- Capers 200 g
- Garlic 30 g
- Oil 40 ml
- White wine 100 ml
- Cream 300 ml
- Water 1L
- KNORR Gluten Free Rich Brown Gravy 2kg100 g
- Tomato, seeded and diced150 g
- Prepare the chicken breast with a meat mallet.
- Crumb the chicken with the corn flour, eggs and then polenta.
- Fry until cooked through and golden. Drain.
- Grill the prawns until cooked and golden.
- Capers and Creamy Garlic Gravy
- Fry the capers until crispy in the deep fryer. Drain.
- Saute the garlic in the oil, add the wine and reduce by half.
- Add the cream, water and KNORR Gluten Free Rich Brown Gravy and whisk until boiling.
- To Serve
- Serve the schnitzel with the prawns, cream sauce and garnish with the crispy capers and tomato.